- PT MNC Studios International Tbk signed a Conditional Share Purchase Agreement (CSPA) with TREBEL Music. Soon, music content from TREBEL Music will be available on the RCTI+ platform.
- PT Indonesia Transport & Infrastructure Tbk officially changed its name to PT MNC Energy Investments Tbk. At the same time, the Company changed its main business activity to investment in the coal mining sector.
- PT MNC Asia Holding Tbk signed an MOU with Microsoft to accelerate the process of digitizing MNC Group's business, starting from media, financial services, entertainment, education, to e-commerce sectors.
- PT MNC Investama Tbk officially changed its name to PT MNC Asia Holding Tbk in order to expand the business to the international market and transform into a multinational company.
- PT MNC Land Tbk, a leading entertainment hospitality company in Indonesia, has officially presented Park Hyatt Jakarta as the first and only modern luxury hotel from the Park Hyatt brand in Indonesia.
- PT MNC Kapital Indonesia has received approval from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) and Bank Indonesia (BI) to consolidate its transaction-based financial services under the Company's newly formed subsidiary, PT Motion Digital Technology (Motion Digital).
- PT MNC Digital Entertainment Tbk launched the first multiplayer game "Fight of Legends" through its subsidiary PT Esports Star Indonesia.
- PT MNC Portal Indonesia launched celebrities.id, an entertainment and lifestyle news portal and sportstars.id, a sport news portal.
- PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk expanded its gaming business by establishing a business unit, named Esports Star Indonesia (ESI).
- PT MNC Studios International Tbk broke the World Record for The drama series “Ikatan Cinta”, 100 consecutive days reaching a very high audience share, above 40%.
- PT MNC Vision Networks Tbk officially holds 100% K-Vision's share ownership after acquiring the remaining 20% of its shares.
- PT MNC Vision Networks Tbk invested $40M for a minority stake in Migo Indonesia.
- PT MNC Vision Networks Tbk agreed to acquire 57% of shares in Cameo Project, the YouTube content creator pioneer.
- PT MNC Kapital Indonesia Tbk and its subsidiaries launched and rebranded their digital financial applications with the brand "Motion", which includes MotionBanking, MotionTrade, MotionInsure, and MotionPay. A loyalty program called MotionPoints and a digital financial technology center called MotionTechnology were also launched this year.
- PT MNC Guna Usaha Indonesia launched SIAP Haji – a web-based hajj financing.
- PT MNC Land Tbk officially received a status of the Tourism Special Economic Zones (SEZ) for MNC Lido City.
- PT MNC Land Tbk held groundbreaking ceremonies for several iconic projects: Movieland, Lido Music & Arts Center and Lido World Garden at Tourism SEZ MNC Lido City.
- PT Indonesia Transport & Infrastructure Tbk signed a Conditional Sale and Purchase Agreement (CSPA) with PT MNC Investama Tbk to acquire 99.33% shares of PT Bhakti Coal Resources, a holding company of nine coal companies with a Mining Business License (IUP) located in Musi Banyuasin, South Sumatra.
- The Indonesian Badminton Association (PBSI) has entrusted MNC Group to be the official broadcaster for the 2021 Indonesia Masters and the 2021 Indonesia Open in Nusa Dua, Bali.
- As of December 2020, PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk’s audience share through its 4 TV Stations (RCTI, MNCTV, GTV, iNews) reached 56.5%, the highest of all time.
- PT MNC Vision Network Tbk rebranded its OTT platform MNC Now into Vision+.
- MNC Group launched eTVmall, the concept of shopping by barcode scanning from a TV Program.
- PT MNC Teknologi Nusantara receives approval from Bank Indonesia to place QRIS (Quick Response Code Indonesia Standard) in SPIN app.
- PT MNC Kapital Indonesia Tbk acquired Flash Mobile, a payment gateway and biller aggregator company.
- PT Bank MNC Internasional Tbk launched Motion - New Mobile Banking.
- PT Kapital Indonesia Tbk acquired a majority stake in Auerbach Grayson & Company LLC to tap into the international market.
- PT MNC Land Tbk held a soft opening of Lido Adventure Park which set to be the largest outbound in Southeast Asia. This facility is managed by Lido Lake Resort.
- Lido Lake Resort by MNC Hotel, Oakwood Hotel & Residence Surabaya, and The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, received Certificate of Cleanliness, Health, Safety, and Environmental Sustainability (CHSE) according to the standards of the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy of the Republic of Indonesia (Kemenparekraf RI).
- The Company celebrated its 30th anniversary.
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) of PT MNC Vision Networks Tbk (IPTV), the largest pay-TV and broadband network operations through MNC Vision, K Vision, MNC Play and Vision+.
- RCTI+ is officially launched, the Over the Top (OTT) streaming service for the 4 FTA TV of MNCN.
- Acquisition 60% shares of K-Vision by IPTV.
- Launch of Smart Payment Indonesia (SPIN), a super app that connects all MNC Group business units in one financial ecosystem.
- Soft launch of Trump Residences Lido and Bali.
- Soft opening of MNC x Koléga, a co-working space in Park Tower, Jakarta.
- Grand opening of Oakwood Hotel & Residence in Surabaya.
- PT MNC Studios International (MSIN) issued an Initial Public Offering (IPO). MSIN is the largest content production company in the Asia Pacific.
- The grand launching of One East Penthouse and Residences Collection, in Surabaya.
- GlobalTV rebranded to GTV.
- iNewsTV rebranded to iNews.
- Indovision rebranded to MNC Vision.
- Brandoutlet.co.id rebranded into The F Thing (thefthing.com), a fashion e-commerce platform.
- MNC Group inaugurated MNC Innovation Center to develop all business units towards digitalization.
- Inauguration of MNC Financial Services integrated branch offices in Surabaya, Pekanbaru, and Medan.
- PT MNC Securities rebranded to PT MNC Sekuritas.
- PT MNC Land Tbk (MNC Land) and Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced plans to bring the first Park Hyatt hotel in Indonesia in Jakarta.
- Soft launch of MeTube.co.id, online streaming and video sharing platform.
- Inauguration of RCTI, MNCTV, and GTV offices and studios, called MNC Studios in Kebon Jeruk.
- Soft launch of brandoutlet.co.id, a fashion e-commerce platform.
- The Company implemented a transformation system in the financial services business units, including integrated call center, disaster recovery center, and private cloud technology as well as transformation system in the internet and mobile banking, new online mobile trading, core system, and compliance and automation system.
- Grand launch of iNews TV (previously known as SindoTV), a national television network, which has the most and widely spread local television networks in Indonesia.
- The Company through MNC Land has completed the construction of 3TV Stations and Office Buildings in Kebon Jeruk and a News Center at Kebon Sirih.
- The Company through MNC Land signed an international cooperation agreement with Trump Hotel Collection and the Korea Land and Housing Corporation.
- The Company through MNC Travel launched www.misteraladin.com, online travel services focusing on accommodation, ticketing, and tour packages.
- The Company celebrated its 25th anniversary.
- The Company, MNC Financial Services, and its subsidiaries occupied a new head office at MNC Financial Center.
- The Company through MNC Financial Services acquired share ownership of PT Bank ICB Bumiputera Tbk, to become the controlling shareholder and changed its name to PT Bank MNC Internasional Tbk (MNC Bank).
- The Company through MNC Financial Services acquired 99.99% ownership of PT Indo Finance Perkasa and changed its name to PT MNC Guna Usaha Indonesia.
- The Company launched MNC Play Media, an interactive multimedia broadband service using Fiber To The Home (FTTH) technology.
- The Company launched SindoTV, its fourth national Free-to-Air (FTA) TV station.
- The Company entered into property business by acquiring shares of PT MNC Land Tbk with a total shareholding of 26.23%.
- The Company changed its name from PT Bhakti Investama Tbk to PT MNC Investama Tbk.
- MSKY conducted an Initial Public Offering of Shares, with ticker code MSKY.
- PT Bhakti Capital Indonesia Tbk changed its name to PT MNC Kapital Indonesia Tbk.
- Rebranding of the Company’s subsidiaries in financial services sector to MNC Securities, MNC Asset Management and MNC Finance.
- PT Bhakti Capital Indonesia Tbk acquired PT Jamindo General Insurance and changed its name to PT MNC Asuransi Indonesia (MNC Insurance).
- The Company entered into energy and natural resources business.
- PT Bhakti Capital Indonesia Tbk acquired UOB Life Sun Assurance and changed its name to PT MNC Life Assurance (MNC Life).
- MCOM increased its stake in PT MNC Sky Vision to become 75.4%.
- The Company officially held 20% shares of PT MNC Sky Vision.
- MNC conducted an Initial Public Offering of Shares, with ticker code MNCN.
- MCOM acquired 51% shares of PT MNC Sky Vision.
PT Bhakti Securities was formally established, securities business activities were transferred to PT Bhakti Securities.
- PT Bhakti Capital Indonesia Tbk became holding company for financial services sector.
- MCOM set up PT Media Nusantara Citra (MNC) as holding company for content-based media.
PT Bhakti Capital Indonesia conducted an Initial Public Offering of Shares, with ticker code BCAP.
- The Company focused on investment business and became an Investment Company.
- The Company transferred the securities business to PT Bhakti Capital Indonesia and PT Bhakti Asset Management.
The Company conducted an Initial Public Offering of Shares, with ticker symbol BHIT.
The Company was established in Jakarta as a brokerage house on November 2.