The risk management system has an important role in ensuring the realization of Good Corporate Governance (GCG) within the Company and its Subsidiaries. The Company places risk management as the main instrument in every aspect of its operations, from the Company’s strategy at the managerial level to the work programs in each function. Periodically, the risk profile is updated to make every Company movement anticipatory toward the existence of potential risks.
Overview of The Risk Management System
The Company follows a comprehensive risk management system integrated with the strategic planning process and the Company’s business activities. The Company’s risk management shall be implemented in all management levels according to respective roles and functions.
1. GCP (Group Corporate Policy): Serves as the risk identification outlined in the form of policies and procedures.
2. Internal Control: Serves as the internal control risk management.
3. Internal Audit: Evaluates the risk management system, internal control, and management information systems.
4. IT Audit: Ensures control over the system used by the Company.
5. CCSA (Compliance and Control Self-Assessment): Evaluates the risk management system, internal control, and devices used in management information systems.
6. MARS (Management Awareness Reporting System): Serves as the risk management to identify, report, and resolve problems faced by the Company and business units.